Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Law & Order~

November 27th. 2010. It was my first attempt to go to the Magistrate Court KL for hearing my Cases. I was so surprised as many of Ladies and Gentlemen wearing Black & White clothes. Hahahaha.... It was funny in the very beginning as me myself was surround with Lawyers either represent Private or Public party.

The building was so Big, extra-wide and Exclusive as it be the place for Hearing High-Profile Case as well. I was wondering if i come alone without my colleague, i mayb Lost.

Heheheehehe..........>>>>>>>>>

Nvm, everyone could be juz the same, nevertheless, i was capabLe to find the chamber together with my co-worker instead.......... After 2Hours hering all the Charges table by the Court, its time for mine. Not much exactly, its juz a normal prosedure when our part declair a charge n the other party confess or Not.

Settle the case, i went to the Counter asking for the other Cases status at the Lower Level indeed. And after that, we went for a breakfast soon after that at the Cafeteria. The food price was very cheap and its meal was pretty much good and healthy as well. I was very shocked when my colleague pay only RM 2 for two plates. Hahahahahaha............~

I never cross before a place to eat which cost U only RM 2 in KL. As usual, the Cafe surround wit a lot of Ladies and Gentlemen wearing Black & White Clothes though. Hahahahahaha... it is juz like a Dressing Code. When a person wearing such like, it definiteLy represent a Lawyer Status/perception.

Nevertheless, it is their kind of expertise and Career field to be told in the 1st place. We never knew wat could happen if we arguing with Lawyer in Court, so as in a Public place. Me myself also have my own Career Path, Responsibility and my own Expertise as well. Sometimes, we do need each other to simplify certain things and with co-operation together, we might come with a conclusion to settle a certain circumstances.

well, gotta Go Mate,

Catcha Later...



Tc Apple Pie~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment