Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Bitterness of my Life~

November 20th, 2010. i was on my bed, staring, wondering and puzzled all night Long though. Almost can't sleep as well... Thinking about myself, my future, my Life, my pals and thinking so hard about....

'her'..........~

Wat have i done.... i couldn't understand a single thing in the 1st place indeed. yet its time for me to realized... that, i did not meant for her anymore.. Its really Pain when the U concern, the one U really appreciate and the one u cared most doesn't get into it. i mean......... Nvm..

Its my fault when we never meet each other, never knew wat will be, n even worse, never 'talk' at all........... Im sorry... Plz forgive me...

i never knew wats going on with me until tonyte. The night that change my mind and thoughts about making relationship... about...
'LoVe'

it is like a sacred n Haunted words for me... yeah, i noe, its been too long for me being Lonely, and when the time came, it is a Lost cost..... my Bad.

When everyday u wish a happy day to her... u wish a healthier conditions her will b.... n u wish all the best in her Life... yet, u can not Lie to urself that U did...

'missing sumone in ur Life'

and that Part of my Life called 'bitterness'
Yeah, its full of Pain and Suffer..... its hurt and even worse, im bLeeding and heavily wounded with the overwhelming wave of..................

'LoVe'

X0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0xx0x0x

its really Pain when the One u Cared most, the one u concern most n the one U Missed so much.....
Missed sumone else....................>>>>

and in the End, U found urself not in her List and U never noe wat it feels like....
Untill its too Late~

So, from now on....... I juz keep holding on.. and its better for me to walk a different path n worried no more... Im sorry again, its my Bad...

Sometimes there is no 2nd chance, no turning back, no next time...
Sometimes ........>>>>>

its now or 'Never'

So Long.............. 3.29am-Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment