Sunday, June 26, 2011

~MATch ResuLT~

The Utmost Relieved

Its been awhile since i writing on this blog i suppose. The fact that i do not own a 'Lappy' makes me worse. Nevertheless, i still surfing through my housemate iPhone 4, h0h0... Quite interesting n exciting to feel when u have screen-touch on your thumbs indeed. Not to forget, Barca won 3-1(4-3 on Agregat) over ArsenaL and they qualified to the Quarter-Final of UEFA Champions League 10/11.

Well, now, this part of my Life Called 'Relieve'..........~ Haha. Last couple of weeks and days ago, i am terribly gloomy, frustrated and tension a little bit during my daily work at my office. This kind of situation happened jz b'coz of dat!! Yup.. My status of service was still contract and i do not like that. Makes us feel unsafe, awry and unsecured with our Job anymore.

But, i'm blessed. Thanks God the Almighty and my Parents coz owez put their pray on me and im really thankful to still have them healthy to date. After several of days and weeks waiting and wondering, finally the Result is out. March.7th.2011, my pal text me, it was a simple message reading " Congratulations, U and Syafiq passed but me failed, u will work at *there*".. huhuhuhuhuhu........>>>>>>>>>>>>> Really Boost me Up! i didn't reply nor did i call back, instead i quickly browsing on the internet and check my result via Online. Suddenly, after several seconds Loading, and........>>>>>>

WaLLaHHHHH..............~

I passed!! hehehehehehehe... A naughty smile caught on my face and during that moment, i really learn the true meaning of RELIEF'!! i am speechless, but i am happy and the words itself cannot express my whole feeling on that particular moment. So thats why people keep saying, 'The World is not enough'. huhuhu..... But, wait a sec! how about the others?? i mean the rest of my frenz there....

I opened my fail n key-in all their particulars to check up. Apparently, it surprised me more and put me back to ground zero. A whole lot of 60 name List, not more than 20 name Pass!! Holy S**t.......????! i could not imagine how they feel and faced this. The result access a several code status. As far as i'm concern, if my memory serve me best, there were three status stated. i) Pass ii) Pass but with another offer option (depends) iii) Failed .

Watever the result was, wats done is done. But, u guys, Listen to me, i can only advised and recommend one thing. If u guys really interested in this scheme, PLZ... Study hard and put some extra effort to Pass the Exam first in our year of contract service. U have lots of time to manage and organised ur scheduLe intent. During this time, put some effort on reading news, blogs, surfing more general knowledge, improve ur soft skill as well as English Grammar itself and most importantly, Praying for the best of Luck everyday. The Prosedure goes with Exam - Assesment - Interview. But don ForGET!! During IV, get ur Director Manager or Director Secretary's Recommendation/Signed/Performance Appraisal FIRST!! attach them in your resume together with a Cover Letter.

Hmmm.... After all, i think with all your indumitable effort and interest, the Interviewer will recognised and appreciate our intentions and Good Deed i suppose.

Well then, Catcha Later Buddy~

So Long n Gudnyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment